The association agrees to provide technical expertise to DES in order to develop sound environmental protection policies and to identify environmental indicators that will track New Hampshire's environmental health and to work with DES to form a Water Quality Standards Advisory Committee workgroup to provide input to DES on development of biocriteria and rapid assessment method for wetlands.
What does SAC stand for?
SAC stands for Standards Advisory Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAC
We have 1020 other meanings of SAC in our Acronym Attic
- St Andrew's Cathedral (Singapore)
- St. Andrew's College (Ontario, Canada)
- St. Anthony's College (San Jose, Antique, Philippines)
- St. Augustine Cruisers (Florida)
- Stamford Athletic Club (Connecticut)
- Stand Alone Complex (Ghost in the Shell anime)
- Standard Activity Category
- Standard Aircraft Characteristics
- Standard Asset Customer
- Standardization Administration of China
- Standards and Accreditation Committee (various organizations)
- Staphylococcus Aureus Cowan
- Starship Avalon Continuities (online roleplay guild)
- Start Air Compressor
- State Advisory Council
- State Aid Commission (various locations)
- State Athletic Commission (various locations)
- Statements of Accounting Concepts
- Statewide Advocacy Council (various organizations)
- Statistical Analysis Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is currently a columnist for Compliance Week magazine and spent several years as a member of the standards advisory committees of both the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) and the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
As a result of the Iowa meetings, IMSA for the first time created a standards advisory committee that met periodically and included people from rating agencies, consumer groups, and the regulatory and producer communities, said Atchinson.
In other matters Councilmember Dick Bode reported on recent actions of the Governmental Accounting Standards Advisory Committee, on which he represents NLC.
He is also a member of the Governmental Accounting Standards Advisory Committee and of the committee to review structure for governmental accounting standards.
BrickeIUs previous appointments have included the California Energy Commission's residential standards advisory committee, the Joint Public Utilities Commission/Energy Commission committee on marginal cost pricing and the advisory committee for the Rand Corporation/Los Angeles Department of Water and Power Peak Period Pricing Experiment.
and is vice chair of the Quality Standards Advisory Committee for the Council for Refractive Surgery Quality Assurance.
Scott is a member of the Financial Executives Institute, the Financial Accounting Standards Advisory Committee and a Trustee of the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto.