Antioxidant Products: Sun-phenon EGCG specialized decaffeinated green tea extract; Sunphenon 90LB Standardized decaffeinated green tea extract (low bitterness); Sunphenon 90DCF-T standardized decaffeinated green tea extract with highiy purified polyphenols made from traceable green tea leaves; Sunphenon 90M-T standardized green tea extract made from traceable green tea leaves and delivers a high concentration of polyphenols and catechins; Sunphenon 70H-T delivers a high concentration of polyphenols, catechins and caffeine, making it ideal for use in weight-loss or energy products; Sunphenon 30S-O organic green tea extract; Sunphenon 30R-T standardized green tea extract (roasted); Sunphenon WT-3 white tea extract; Sunphenon CF-T natural green tea caffeine
What does SGTE stand for?
SGTE stands for Standardized Green Tea Extract (herbal derivatives)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SGTE
- Spark Gap Tesla Coil
- Spudgun Technology Center
- Stanford Genome Technology Center (California)
- Start/Grow Trigger-Cups (watering regimen)
- Stargate Total Conversion 2 (gaming)
- Simply Getting Things Done
- Scientific Group Thermodata Europe
- Scottish Golf Tourism Executive
- Société Grenobloise des Tramways Electriques
- Southern Group Tea Exports
- Saint-Gobain Technical Fabrics (Grand Island, NY)
- Steam Generator Test Facility
- Signature Global Transportation Group (Lawrence, NY)
- Something's Got to Give (unfinished Marilyn Monroe film)
- Sir Gawain and The Green Knight (14th century story)
- Schistocerca Gregaria Trypsin Inhibitor (biochemistry)
- Soft Gel Technologies, Incorporated (dietary supplements; Los Angeles, CA)
- Steam Generator Tube Integrity (US NRC)
- Serialised Global Trade Item Number
- Silicon Graphics Teaching Laboratory
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is made from Chinese standardized green tea extracts, a highly concentrated form of green tea.