NAB s decision to reduce its Standard Variable Rate (SVR) by 0.
What does SVR stand for?
SVR stands for Standard Variable Rate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SVR
We have 117 other meanings of SVR in our Acronym Attic
- Shenandoah Valley Railroad
- Shop Visit Rate
- Site Visit Required
- Skandinavisk Vapenrulla (Scandinavian roll of arms)
- Slant Visual Range
- Sluzhba Vneshnei Razvedki (Russian Foreign Intelligence Service; post cold war intelligence service)
- Smackdown! Versus RAW (game)
- Snoqualmie Valley Record (Community Newspaper)
- Software Verification Results
- Spiritus Vini Rectificatus (Latin: Rectified Grape Spirit)
- Sterling Vineyards Reserve (wine)
- Stolen Vehicle Recovery
- Sumpter Valley Railroad
- Suomen Valkoisen Ruusun (Finnish: White Rose of Finland; knighthood)
- Super Video Recording
- Superior Valley Bombing and Gunnery Range (China Lake)
- Supplier Variation Request
- Support Vector Regression
- Suppressed Voltage Rating
- Surface Velocity Radar
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE standard variable rate mortgage customers must benefit from the split of Permanent TSB, Fianna Fail said yesterday.
25%, while Halifax is expected to raise its standard variable rate today.
WE ARE finding that many lenders are now putting up interest rates on standard variable rate mortgages (SVRs) even though the bank base rate remains unchanged and has remained unchanged for the past 18 months.
IN THE current climate most people that have come to the end of their mortgage deal have been finding that if they stay with their current lender on a standard variable rate their payments have actually come down.
Both Abbey and Lloyds TSB cut their standard variable rate mortgage rates within hours of the monetary policy committee's surprise cut in the base rate on Thursday.
25%, reverting to lender's standard variable rate for rest of the term, currently 6.
But so far the Rock, nationalised after running into problems as a result of the credit crunch, has only said its standard variable rate (SVR) "remained under review".