The high quality VoIP environment was made possible thanks to two key technologies: NetFront(TM) IMS Client, which supports a base IMS framework, and a standard user interface developed by ACCESS that delivers a rich user experience.
What does SUI stand for?
SUI stands for Standard User Interface
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SUI
We have 34 other meanings of SUI in our Acronym Attic
- Southampton University Hospitals Trust (Southampton, United Kingdom)
- Sacramento Ultrasound Institute (Sacramento, CA)
- Scripture Union International
- Secure User Identification
- Sensitive Unclassified Information
- Serious Untoward Incident (National Health Service; UK)
- Shopping Under the Influence (humor)
- Singapore Utilities International Pte Ltd
- Society of United Irishmen (political group)
- Speech User Interface
- Stanford University Interim
- State Unemployment Income
- State Unemployment Insurance (tax)
- State University of Iowa (Iowa City, IA)
- Stress Urinary Incontinence
- String Unique Identifier
- Suisun-Fairfield (Amtrak station code; Suisun-Farield, CA)
- System Under Investigation (computing)
- System User Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because the architecture is Microsoft Windows(R) based and the solution is run with a standard user interface, Fusion RIS GL is easy to learn and run by all members of the imaging team.
ATLANTA -- Intercept Technology is phasing in a new GUI that will ultimately be the standard user interface for all of Intercept's applications.
which incorporates the newest standard user interface specified by the Open Software Foundation, (OSF).
Touch input is fast becoming a standard user interface.
Pivot provides a comprehensive set of standard user interface elements ranging from simple buttons to editable tree and table controls.
The system is equipped with syngo(R), Siemens' standard user interface for imaging equipment which helps to further optimize workflow in radiology units while using full DICOM capabilities to support the clinical image data management.
Nautilus LIMS is scalable from a single user to a multi-user network system and is available in multiple languages, providing one standard user interface that helps companies enforce process standardization across multiple geographies and facilities.