Or researchers could be encouraged to design surveys that are administered to subsamples of existing data sets such as the Census Bureau's Standard Statistical Establishment List.
What does SSEL stand for?
SSEL stands for Standard Statistical Establishment List (census)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SSEL
We have 6 other meanings of SSEL in our Acronym Attic
- Standard Support and Environmental Impact Statement
- Stationary Source Emissions and Inventory System (EPA)
- Struggle to Save Ethiopian Jewry
- Soewito Suhardiman Eddymurthy Kardono (Indonesian law firm)
- Single Shot Engagement Kill Probability
- Seismograph Service England Limited
- Session Selector
- Social Science Experimental Laboratory (California Institute of Technology; Pasadena, CA)
- Solid-State Electronics Laboratory (University of Michigan)
- Space Science and Engineering Laboratory (Montana State University and Penn State University)
- South-South Elders and Leaders Forum (Nigeria)
- Sinological Serials in European Libraries Project
- Sinological Serials in European Libraries Project (University of Heidelberg)
- Safety, Security and Emergency Management (coursework)
- Scottish Society for Experimental Medicine
- Senior Software Engineering Manager
- Small-Scale Experimental Machine (computer prototype)
- Small-Step Semantics
- Software Systems Engineering Methodology
- Special Services Education Module (ProgressBook Product by Software Answers, Inc)
Samples in periodicals archive:
effort to develop a standard statistical establishment list.
The first, the Standard Statistical Establishment List (SSEL), appears to be a nearly complete canvas of all establishments; it includes nearly 5 million plants.