It examines LINQ and Visual Studio 2008, the language-specific features that support LINQ, as well as LINQ queries and the LINQ standard query operators.
What does SQO stand for?
SQO stands for Standard Query Operator (Language Integrated Query; Microsoft)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SQO
We have 6 other meanings of SQO in our Acronym Attic
- Signal-to-Quantization Noise Ratio
- Script, Quill, 'n Type, Inc. (Omaha, NE)
- Sequent Computer Systems (stock symbol)
- Software Quality New Zealand (formerly Software Quality Group)
- Semantic Query Optimization (search tool)
- Sequence Output
- Smart Quote Organizer (software)
- Software Quality Objective (coding)
- Software Quality Optimization
- Some Quantity of
- StarQuest Online
- Software Quality Observatory for Open Source Software (software initiative)
- Squadron Operations Center
- Substandard Quality of Care (healthcare; various locations)
- Shared QuickBooks Online Edition
- Subscriber Quality of Experience (Nortel Networks)
- State Quality Officials Forum (Australia)
- Sexual Quality of Life
- Subjective Quality of Life
- Sertraline Quality of Life Battery (health perception measurement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The book first examines LINQ and Visual Studio 2008, the language-specific features that support LINQ, and LINQ queries and the LINQ standard query operators.
NET programmers, this guide introduces Microsoft's language integrated query (LINQ) mechanism for querying data of all types, and explains how to work with LINQ to objects standard query operators, XML-specific operators, DataSet operators, and SQL Server databases.