pdf Standard Pacific Corporation (NYSE:SPF): For the third quarter ended September 30, 2012, Standard Pacific Corporation (NYSE:SPF) reported net income of US$21.
What does SPF stand for?
SPF stands for Standard Pacific Corporation (stock symbol)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPF
We have 253 other meanings of SPF in our Acronym Attic
- Special Programs File
- Special Projects Fund (various organizations)
- Special Purpose Force
- Specialist Portfolio (New York Stock Exchange)
- Specialist, Fire Fighter (US Navy)
- Specific Pathogen Free
- Spray-applied Polyurethane Foam
- Spruce Pine Fir
- Squirrel Proof Feeder
- Stair Pressurization Fan (mechanical services)
- Standard Parasitic Format
- Standard Plume Flowfield code
- Standard Policy Form (insurance)
- Standard Project Flood
- Stealthy Packet Filter (Firewall)
- Stile Project Forum
- Strategic Policy Framework (various nations)
- Strategic Prevention Framework (US federal grant program)
- Strategic Projection Force
- Structured Programming Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
Greenwood Village, Colorado, has been selected by Family Lending Services, Irvine, California, a wholly owned subsidiary of Standard Pacific Corporation, also based in Irvine, California.
AEC615) ANDREW PARNES - STANDARD PACIFIC CORPORATION (SPF).
NYSE: RYL); Standard Pacific Corporation (NYSE: SPF); Technical Olympic USA, Inc.
Silver Award -- Commonwealth Energy Corporation * Cover: * Gold Award -- Quicksilver * Silver Award -- Southwest Gas Corporation * Design: * Gold Award -- Pacific Life * Silver Award -- Standard Pacific Corporation * Visuals: * Gold Award -- Qualcomm * Silver Award -- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
Three stocks currently meeting this screens exclusive criteria as of March 9, 2005 are: Frontier Oil Corporation (NYSE:FTO), Standard Pacific Corporation (NYSE:SPF) and The Timken Company (NYSE:TKR).
Rhodes Corporation, Standard Pacific Corporation and Seaside Meadow Partners.
NYSE: MDC) The following companies are presenting on day two: Standard Pacific Corporation (NYSE: SPF); Lennar Corporation (NYSE: LEN); and Pulte Homes (NYSE: PHM) The conference will be held on November 30 to December 1, 2004, Day One: 8:15 a.