Carter and colleagues conducted the study on 1,329 healthy children born between July 1995 and September 1997 in the New Haven-Meriden Standard Metropolitan Statistical Area of the 1990 Census.
What does SMSA stand for?
SMSA stands for Standard Metropolitan Statistical Area
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SMSA
We have 47 other meanings of SMSA in our Acronym Attic
- Spectrum Management System for Developing Countries (International Telecommunication Union)
- National Association of State Motorcycle Safety Administrators
- School Meals Supervisory Assistant (UK)
- Seabee Memorial Scholarship Association
- Seaman Apprentice, Signalman Striker (Naval Rating)
- Sheffield Malaysian Students Association (UK)
- Singapore Malaysian Student Association
- Smoky Mountain Soaring Association (aviation)
- Southern Maryland Sailing Association
- Sprint Metropolitan Service Area
- Stittsville Minor Softball Association (Canada)
- Suomen Murteiden Sana-Arkisto (Finnish)
- Surrey Masonic Sports Association (UK)
- Sydney Mechanics' School of Arts (Australia)
- Society of Management Science and Applied Cybernetics
- Sekolah Menengah Sultan Abdul Halim (Malaysia; school alumni association)
- Subclinical to Mild Suspensory Apparatus Injury
- Spokane Mountaineers Search and Rescue (Spokane County Department of Emergency Management)
- Sundance Mountain Stables Animal Rescue (Tamassee, SC)
- Savage Man Savage Beast (movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The fact is this Great Recession was extremely broad impacting every standard metropolitan statistical area in the country while only health care and educational services continued to add employment during most of the downturn.
cities which comprise top 100 standard metropolitan statistical areas.
Table: Reported Cases of AIDS, United Statesby Standard Metropolitan Statistical Area (SMSA) of Residence, 1981 to July 13, 1987
Areas are designated and defined by the Office of Management and Budget based on a set of criteria developed by the interagency Federal Committee on Standard Metropolitan Statistical Areas.
It joins Anoka County, Dakota County and Washington County as Global AccuVoteTM customers in the designated Standard Metropolitan Statistical Area.
8 million subscribers, pro forma, based upon announced acquisitions) throughout six regions, in all 50 states and 864 cities through its Nationwide Wireless Network serving the top 100 Standard Metropolitan Statistical Areas (SMSA) in the United States.
The upper limit for the alliances will be a population level of around two million people, except for Standard Metropolitan Statistical Areas (SMSAs), which will be part of one health alliance regardless of population size.