At that time, Avnet will no longer carry Linear Technology's full line of high performance standard linear integrated circuits.
What does SLIC stand for?
SLIC stands for Standard Linear Integrated Circuit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SLIC
We have 132 other meanings of SLIC in our Acronym Attic
- Significant Limited Intellectual Capacity
- Single Lumen Infusion Catheter
- Size, Lubricate, Insert, Check (healthcare)
- Slave Lin Interface Controller (telephony)
- Software Licensing Information Center (various schools)
- Space Logistics Integration Concept
- Specification Language for Interface Checking (computing)
- Spills, Leaks, Investigations and Clean-ups
- St. Lawrence Internet Connection
- Standard Life Insurance Company
- Standard Location Identification Code (shipping)
- State and Local Intelligence Community of Interest (Homeland Security)
- Store Level Inventory Control
- Subscriber Line Integrated Circuit
- Subscriber Line Interface Card
- Subscriber Line Interface Circuit
- Super Lightweight Interchangeable Carrier
- System and Logistics Integration Capability
- System Level Integrated Circuit
- System Licensed Internal Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 Linear Technology (NASDAQ:LLTC) designs, manufactures, and markets standard linear integrated circuits used in telecommunications, cellular telephones, networking products, notebook computers, computer peripherals, video/multimedia, industrial instrumentation, security monitoring devices, high-end consumer products, complex medical devices, automotive electronics, factory automation, process control, and military and space systems.
COMPANY BACKGROUND: Linear Technology Corporation produces a broad line of high-performance standard linear integrated circuits that support the communications, computing, industrial and automotive markets.