LEAGUE CITY, Texas, April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Standard Life and Accident Insurance Company (Standard Life) is now even more competitive in the life insurance market with the addition of its latest product offering -AdvantageShield Term Life Insurance.
What does SLAICO stand for?
SLAICO stands for Standard Life and Accident Insurance Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Southern Living at Home
- Sustainable Living at Home (est. 2001; Port Phillip, Victoria, Australia)
- Sri Lanka Association of Hairdressers and Beauticians
- South London African Health Initiative
- Secret Laser-Activated Hologram Printer (comics)
- Sri Lanka Association for Health Social Sciences
- Second Language Acquisition Institute (Davis, CA)
- Sign Language Association of Ireland (Dublin, Ireland)
- Steel Lancer Arena International (game)
- Surplus Line Association of Idaho (insurance)
- State Legislators Against Illegal Guns (US)
- Secure Legacy Application Integration with NCES (Network Centric Enterprise Services)
- Scottish Libraries Across the Internet
- School of Library and Information Science (San Jose State Unviersity; San Jose, CA)
- School of Library, Archival and Information Studies (University of British Columbia)
- Slovensko Drustvo Za Umetno Inteligenco (Slovenian Artificial Intelligence Society)
- Sri Lanka Association of Inbound Tour Operators
- State and Local Area Integrated Telephone Survey
- Sierra Leone Association of Journalists (Sierra Leone)
- Sri Lanka Association in Japan
Samples in periodicals archive:
a wholly-owned subsidiary of Standard Life and Accident Insurance Company (Standard Life), to market new, co-branded Medicare Part D prescription drug plans.
12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Standard Life and Accident Insurance Company (Standard Life), a leading provider of medicare supplement and voluntary benefits insurance, introduces critical illness plans for groups ranging from a minimum of 2 lives to 1000+ .