1 /PRNewswire/ -- PruHealth has become a competitor of scale in the UK Private Medical Insurance (PMI) market following the completion of the acquisition of Standard Life Healthcare by Discovery Holdings* of South Africa.
What does SLH stand for?
SLH stands for Standard Life Healthcare
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SLH
We have 54 other meanings of SLH in our Acronym Attic
- South Lake High (Lake County, Florida)
- South Lakes Housing (UK)
- South Liverpool Housing (UK)
- South London Harriers
- Southern Learning Hub (Wickham, Hampshire, UK)
- Special Lighting Hungary Ltd (Budapest, Hungary)
- Spectral Latent Heating
- Speech-Language-Hearing (various locations)
- Spring Lake Heights (Spring Lake Heights, NJ )
- St Luke's Hospital
- Stanford Le Hope (Essex, England)
- State and Local Hospitalization (Virginia)
- State Laboratory of Hygiene (also seen as WSLH; Madison, Wisconsin)
- State/Local Hospitalization Program
- Stateline, Harvey's, California (Amtrak station code)
- Stavanger Lille Hotel (Norway)
- Stedman Lecture Halls (York University, Toronto, Canada)
- Steve Lewis Hamilton (betting website)
- Stiletto Home Cradle
- Still Laughing Hysterically
Samples in periodicals archive:
LONDON, September 1, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- PruHealth has become a competitor of scale in the UK Private Medical Insurance (PMI) market following the completion of the acquisition of Standard Life Healthcare by Discovery Holdings* of South Africa.
uk Scotland-based pensions and insurance group Standard Life (LSE: SL) has hired UK advisor Fenchurch Advisory Partners to evaluate options for its health insurance unit, Standard Life Healthcare, including a sale.
Three of the UK's largest private health insurers, Bupa, AXA PPP and Standard Life Healthcare, said that they would make the new drug available to qualifying members.
Louis, who also founded marketing company Large Portion, does not conform to the Standard Life Healthcare study, in that his shopping list for life is not reliant on how old he is.
Standard Life Healthcare introduced its health and well-being programme in 2002, including online and on-site health advice, exercise classes and free fruit days.
It said Standard Life Healthcare increased sales by a quarter during the year, while Standard Life Bank increased its mortgage book by 22% to pounds 8.
Key Topics Covered: * Introduction * Industry Structure * Capital Expenditure * Company Analysis * Market Forecast * Further Sources & Contacts Companies Mentioned: * Aviva Healthcare UK * AXA PPP Healthcare * Barchester Healthcare * BMI Healthcare * British United Provident Association * HCA International * Nuffield Health * Ramsay Health Care UK Operations (Formerly Capio Healthcare) * Simplyhealth Access * St Martins Healthcare * Standard Life Healthcare * Western Provident Association For more information visit http://www.