Imports by Standard International Trade Classification (SITC) As the report finds, Machinery and transport equipment was the largest contributor to imports by SITC in Q4 2012, making up 54.
What does SITC stand for?
SITC stands for Standard International Trade Classification
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SITC
We have 21 other meanings of SITC in our Acronym Attic
- Sex in the City (TV show)
- Shanghai International Trade Center (China)
- Single Integrated Test Cycle
- Sistema Internacional de Tratamientos Cuarentenarios (Guatemala)
- Six in the City (Milwaukee, WI)
- Smuggling, Interdiction and Trade Compliance (USDA)
- Snorkel Instructor Training Course
- Space in the Classroom (Space Foundation)
- Spatial Information Technology Center (Fulton-Montgomery Community College)
- SPAWAR Information Technology Center
- State Information Technology Consortium
- Stupidity In The Cockpit
- Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning
- Samui Institute of Thai Culinary Arts (Thailand)
- Southern Interior Timber Cruisers Association (Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada)
- Systems Information Technology Caribbean (Antigua)
- Savannah International Trade Convention Center (Savannah, GA)
- SADC (South African Development Community) Industry and Trade Coordination Division (Tanzania)
- Situation Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The exports of Bulgaria in 2011 distributed according to the Standard International Trade Classification showed an increase in all the sections compared to the same period of 2010.
Included after the main entries is a glossary of terms related to the IMF, as well as appendixes providing information on post-1991 external sector reforms in India, national currencies of 160 countries of the world, three-digit standard international trade classifications, trade-related abbreviations and acronyms, and technical abbreviations used in trade.
In the first five months of 2012, compared to the same period of 2011, Bulgaria's exports to the EU distributed according to the Standard International Trade Classification registered the biggest increase in the segment "Animal and vegetable oils, fats and waxes" and the biggest decline in the segment of "Crude materials, inedible (except fuels)".
34 HF1041 Maintained by the United Nations, the Standard International Trade Classification (SITC) is used to classify exports and imports in order to enable statistical comparisons between different countries and years.
Gasoline and Aviation Fuel Excluding Jet Fuel" as a category is defined in this report following the definition given by the United Nations Statistics Division Classification Registry using the Standard International Trade Classification, Revision 3 (SITC, Rev.
The exports of Bulgaria to third countries, distributed according to the Standard International Trade Classification, decreased in most of the sections in January 2012 compared to the corresponding month of the previous year.
Edible Offal of Rabbit and Hare Meat" as a category is defined in this report following the definition given by the United Nations Statistics Division Classification Registry using the Standard International Trade Classification, Revision 3 (SITC, Rev.