ProBusiness has developed standard interfaces to link the PeopleSoft Payroll application with ProBusiness' outsourced payroll tax filing solution.
What does STINT stand for?
STINT stands for Standard Interface (for computer)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Software Technology Interest Group (CERN)
- Strike Team Investigative Narcotics Group
- Strike Team Investigators Negotiations Group
- Sustained Tolerance of Increased G
- Swift Target Identification Notification Grid
- Fairchild AC-119K Flying Boxcar Gunship
- Self Contained Infared Non Guided Explosive Round (military surface to air anti aircraft missile)
- Stellar Inertial Guidance System
- Star Trek in Name Only
- Star Trek in Sound and Vision (Star Trek fan site)
- Scientific and Technical Information, Old
- Scientists/Technologists of Indian Origin (Department of Science and Technology; India)
- Supratentorial in Origin (medicine)
- Suzuki Toshihiro ISO Office (Japan)
- Scientific and Technical Information, Old Limited
- Science, Technology and Innovation Operational Programme (Portugal)
- Science, Technology and Innovation Policy (various schools)
- Scientific and Technical Information Program (US DoD program for managing scientific and engineering data)
- Secondary Turbo Inlet Pressure
- Secure Telecommunications Implementation Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
The RS4100C's robust packaging, high port density, standard interfaces, and programmability make it ideal for designers of high-density, high-availability voice and data processing systems who require E1/T1 connectivity and telco quality," said Ned Viands, product manager for technical OEM products at Ariel Corp.
Peripheral Vision's advanced interface technologies not only support industry standard interfaces but also allow attachment of these standard interfaces to closed system architectures.
The specification is a result of analysis and design to develop a standard interface to facilitate the development of servers and clients by multiple vendors that can subsequently interoperate seamlessly.
The upgrade to RMSC Version 5 was implemented using the OMA standard interface - STI (Standard Transcoding Interface), for smoother integration.
The np3665 features industry standard interfaces including Gigabit Ethernet, SPI-3, Utopia-L2 and application software specifically developed for mobile infrastructure applications.
These leading companies are jointly defining an enhanced chip-level standard interface for the attachment of NAND flash memory to host systems.
AeroAstro team recently was awarded the DoD Space Test Program Standard Interface Vehicle (STP-SIV) contract, which has a potential contract value of $110 million.