Ares is SWIFT Regional Partner in Taiwan and the first to introduce and support the trend and policy of automatic banking while expanding its service areas to provide software system and technology integration services in international standard information systems while helping Taiwanese banks to achieve internationalization for all service areas to lead in international banking.
What does SIS stand for?
SIS stands for Standard Information System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SIS
We have 658 other meanings of SIS in our Acronym Attic
- Special Interest Seminar (various organizations)
- Special Inventory System
- Special Investigation Squad (TV show)
- Special Investigations Section
- Special Isotope Separation/Separator
- Specialized Information Services (National Library of Medicine)
- Specialty Insurance Services (Paoli, PA)
- Species Impact Statement (environmental conservation)
- Standard Indexing System
- Standard Inspection Sheet
- Standard Interface Specification
- Standardiseringen I Sverige
- Standardiseringskommissionen I Sverige
- Standardized Interface Specification
- State Information Service (Egypt)
- State Institute of Statistics
- State Intermodal System (Florida, USA)
- Station Indépendante Satellite (Belgian radio)
- Statistical Inventory Sampling
Samples in periodicals archive:
of the Air Force, 88th Communications Group (CG), in compliance with the Air Force's objectives for an enhanced integration of information management to support USAF/AFMC/ASC/WPAFB and other DOD elements, is tasked with the development, deployment, integration, and maintenance of standard Information Systems at host and tenant organizations located at WPAFB and associated remote sites.
Located at Maxwell Air Force Base-Gunter Annex, Alabama, SSG manages information technology contracts and standard information system programs universally used at all active and reserve Air Force bases, and many other Department of Defense agencies.
Greg Parchello, the Pulp Mill Manager is a strong supporter of implementing a standard information system across the sector.