These three models can automatically pull data from disparate sources, including transaction activity and amounts, standard industry codes, credit bureau data, application data, enterprise relationship data and other relevant resources.
What does SIC stand for?
SIC stands for Standard Industry Codes
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIC
We have 499 other meanings of SIC in our Acronym Attic
- Special Interest Community
- Special Investigation Committee
- Special Issues Committee
- Specialty and Intermediary Chemical
- Specific Inductive Capacity
- Spelling in Context (mnemonic for the Latin meaning 'thus so')
- Spelling Is Correct
- Sport Interuniversitaire Canadien (French: Canadian Interuniversity Sport; Canada)
- Sprint Internet Center
- Standard Industrial Classification
- Standard Initial Charge (UK)
- Standard Interface Connector
- Standing Interpretations Committee (International Accounting Standards)
- State Information Center
- State Infrastructure Council (Florida)
- State Investment Corporation
- State Investment Council
- Statement of Internal Control (UK)
- Station Information Computer
- Stochastic Inventory Control (supply chain management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Merchants are grouped by standard industry codes, so cards can be programmed to accept charges for airlines, hotels, and restaurants but not for department stores or salons, for example.
Because the two companies have no overlapping Standard Industry Codes (that is, lines of business), management is cautiously optimistic that VirtualFund will receive "early clearance," perhaps as soon as the end of the month.
Currently, in Business-to-Business searches, end-users are limited to searching for business content based on standard industry codes (SIC), and yellow page codes.
Through specially designed software, the directory can locate information by city or street as well as the type of business or industry based on Standard Industry Codes (SIC).
These three models automatically pull data from disparate sources, including transaction activity and amounts, standard industry codes, credit bureau data, application data, enterprise relationship data, and other relevant resources.
With QMACS, health plans can add a handicapped accessibility attribute to a provider's demographics in compliance with HCFA and the American Disabilities Act (ADA) and assign Standard Industry Codes (SIC) to an employer group for underwriting and actuarial purposes.
By combining focus groups, case studies, and telephone surveys with analysis of key mobile occupations in ten industries with detailed employment data, Project Mobile will map out the market for mobile computing and services in these industry sectors in: Field Sales Health Care Public Safety Financial Services Delivery Services Professional Services Field Service Distribution & Transportation Utilities Manufacturing Market sizing will be expressed in standard industry codes (SIC) and occupational industry codes (OIC).