Current standard methods, pressure testing at a range temperatures followed by numerical analysis of the results according to the Standard Extrapolation Method (SEM) (13) and extrapolation to lower temperatures are now well accepted.
What does SEM stand for?
SEM stands for Standard Extrapolation Method
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SEM
We have 372 other meanings of SEM in our Acronym Attic
- Spherical Earth Model
- Spolocenstvo Evanjelickej Mladeze (Slovak religious organization)
- Sponsored Educational Materials (public relations)
- Sports & Entertainment Marketing
- Sports Entertainment Media
- SQL Enterprise Manager (Microsoft client for SQL Server)
- Standard Electronic/Equipment Module
- Standard Equipment Modules
- Standard Error of Mean
- Standard Error of the Means
- Station Emulation Mode
- Stock Exchange of Mauritius Ltd
- Storm Electrification Model
- Strategic Enrollment Management
- Strategic Enterprise Management
- Strategic Environmental Management
- Structural Engineering and Mechanics (journal; Techno Press)
- Structural Equation Modeling
- Structural, Electrical and Mechanical (architectural engineering)
- Submissions on Enforcement Matters (Commission for Environmental Cooperation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Standard Extrapolation Method ISO/TR 9080, 1992(E).