In 2004, the company was the first to distribute over satellite 4K DCI Standard Evaluation Material (StEM) for use in a wide variety of digital cinema testing programs.
What does StEM stand for?
StEM stands for Standard Evaluation Material (American Society of Cinematographers, DCI digital imaging test movie)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of StEM
We have 60 other meanings of StEM in our Acronym Attic
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Medicine
- Secure Telephony Enabled Middlebox
- Shaped Tube Electrolytic Machining
- Short-Term Evangelical Mission
- Six Through Eight Mathematics (education)
- Soft Tissue Extensor Mechanism (orthopedics)
- Space, Time, Energy, Mass
- Special Telemetry-Equipped Missile
- Strategic Traffic Enforcement Measures (Canada)
- Studiecentrum Technologie Energie Milieu (Dutch: Technology, Energy and Environment Study)
- System Trainer and Exercise Module
- Systems Telecommunications Engineering Manager
- Single-Tube Extractive Membrane Bioreactor
- Southwest Tennessee Electric Membership Corporation (Brownsville, TN)
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) Collaborative Action Plan
- Systematic Test and Evaluation of Metal Detectors
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Education
- Simplified Technical English Maintenance Group