Overall, US Dataworks achieved a ninety-five percent (95%) growth in the total number of transactions processed involving the clearing of check image exchange items, and the processing of Back Office Conversion (BOC), WEB and TEL transactions, which are automated clearing house (ACH) Standard Entry Class Codes, in 2008 as compared to the number of such transactions in 2007.
What does SEC stand for?
SEC stands for Standard Entry Class
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEC
We have 595 other meanings of SEC in our Acronym Attic
- Special Support Equipment Change
- Specialist Engineering Contractors Group
- Specific Energy Consumption (energy efficiency)
- Spinal Extremity Correction (treatment)
- Spiritual Enrichment Center (Bainbridge Island, WA)
- Spiritual Enrichment Conference (Heritage Christian University)
- Spoiler Elevator Computer (Airbus)
- Spoken English Corpus
- Spontaneous Echo Contrast (cardiology)
- Sports and Entertainment Commission (various locations)
- Standard Equipment Company (various companies)
- Standards and Ethics Committee (various organizations)
- Staphylococcal Enterotoxin C
- State Elections Commission (Puerto Rican government agency)
- State Engineering Corporation (Pakistan government)
- State Ethics Commission (various locations)
- Strategic Excellence Projects
- Student Education Center (various schools)
- Student Employment Center (various schools)
- Student Engineers' Council (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IAT, the newest ACH Standard Entry Class (SEC) code, will replace S1 Corporate Banking's existing consumer and corporate cross border payment types.
Laru, a provider of ACH risk and compliance management software applications for financial institutions, announced that its ACH FileFox Pro([TM]) and ACH Clarity([TM]) risk and compliance software products support the newest Standard Entry Class (SEC) Code, IAT, used to identify international payments made via the ACH Network.
Laru Corporation, a provider of ACH risk and compliance management software applications for financial institutions, announced that its ACH FileFox Pro([TM]) and ACH Clarity([TM]) risk and compliance software products support the newest Standard Entry Class (SEC) Code, IAT, used to identify international payments made via the ACH Network.
Under the terms of the settlement, ECHO and XPRESSCHEX entered into an agreement to license LML's patents for electronic check conversion in the Direct Consumer Field (NACHA standard entry class code "POP"), including LML's U.
This fortified Corporate Banking Solution features ACH enhancements that apply an entitlements framework to new areas including separation of ACH batch and file uploads, support for participant sharing, user-level standard entry class, and state tax permissions.
ACH Distributed Payment Capture provides clearing via the ACH network through the Accounts Receivable Conversion (ARC) and Point of Presentment (POP) standard entry class codes.
It also identifies originating companies that are using improper standard entry class codes.