Standard deviation of the error will be used for the comparison of model performances.
What does SDE stand for?
SDE stands for Standard Deviation of the Error
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SDE
We have 126 other meanings of SDE in our Acronym Attic
- Software Design Engineer
- Software Development Engineer
- Software Development Environment
- Source-Drain Extension
- Southern Daily Echo (UK; newspaper)
- Spatial Database Engine
- Special Digital Edition
- Specific Dynamic Effect
- Standard Data Element
- Standard Delivery Element (production)
- State Department Education
- State Designated Entity
- Statement on the Defence Estimates
- Statistical Design of Experiments
- Stimuleringsregeling Duurzame Energieproductie (Dutch: Renewable Energy Production Incentive)
- Stochastic Differential Equation
- Sub Divisional Engineer
- Submission and Delivery Entity (ITU-T)
- Supplier Development Engineer
- Support Data Extension
Samples in periodicals archive:
By analyzing those variations and using the theoretical knowledge that the standard deviation of the error should be proportional to the square root of the signal strength, it was possible to estimate a variance matrix [S.