The weaving or standard deviation of lateral position was more pronounced on the return leg of the round trips, the investigators found.
What does SDLP stand for?
SDLP stands for Standard Deviation of Lateral Position (driving test)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDLP
We have 4 other meanings of SDLP in our Acronym Attic
- Statewide Distance Learning Network (Louisiana Department of Education)
- Scientific Documentation and Liaison Officer (UK)
- Section de l'Ombre (French: Shadow Section; gaming clan)
- Senior Disaster Logistics Official (US)
- State Disability Liaison Office (Australia)
- State, Defense Liaison Office
- Student Disability Liaison Officer
- San Diego League of Gentlemen
- Social Democrat and Labour Party (Northern Ireland)
- South Dakota Libertarian Party
- Standard Device Level Protocol
- Specification and Description Language Phrase Representation (ITU-T, also seen as SDL/PR)
- San Diego Law Review
- Self-Directed Learning Readiness (behavioral science)
- Something Doesn't Look Right
- South Dakota Law Review (University of South Dakota School of Law; Vermillion, SD)
- San Diego Labrador Retriever Club (dog owners; San Diego, CA)
- Staff-Digital Leaders Reaction Course (US Army training)
- Self-Directed Learning Readiness Scale
- San Diego Landfill Systems, Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
Subjects drove 100 km at a constant speed of 95 km/hour, and standard deviation of lateral position (drift) was the primary performance parameter.