The certification allows MaximTrak to retrieve data from a dealer's Reynolds ERA DMS using standard data interfaces developed as part of the RCI Program.
What does SDI stand for?
SDI stands for Standard Data Interface
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SDI
We have 334 other meanings of SDI in our Acronym Attic
- Spatial Data Infrastructure
- Spatial Development Initiative (South African private sector development & jobs programs)
- Spatial Domain Interferometry
- Special Delivery Instruction
- Special Duty Identifier
- Spectroscopic Diagnostics, Inc (Torrance CA)
- Spiral Dynamics Integral
- Spiritual Directors International
- Stamp Dealers International
- Stand Density Index
- Standard Deviation Index (data analysis)
- Standard Diesel Injection
- Standard Digital Imaging (Omaha, NE)
- Standard Disbursing Initiative (US DoD)
- Standard Disk Interface/Interconnect
- State Disability Insurance
- Statistics on Depository Institutions (FDIC)
- Status of Democracy Index
- Steel Deck Institute
- Steel Door Institute (Cleveland, Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some specific topics are a dwell-time calculation model for timetable planning, an algorithm for train rescheduling, and a standard data interface for railroad applications.
The Polaris Wireless Location Signatures(TM) technology is integrated into the RCC network through standard data interfaces.
In a PC environment all the necessary software drivers are provided to communicate with the Gandalf board by a standard data interface.
Philip Beckett will join Kryptiq from RosettaMed as a Sales and Implementation Engineer, bringing extensive experience in application design and development, including relational web applications and standard data interfaces for health information (HL7).
Using proprietary software and a standard data interface, iQ's OEM customers are able to connect the batteries to a diagnostic tool developed by iQ, that can be installed on a regular laptop computer and obtain real time analysis of the batteries' condition and performance.
It follows the ISA S95 standards for material information and provides standard data interfaces for plant-wide material and tank farm management.
It will also enable advertisers and newspapers to send information via a user-friendly Web interface, provide a standard data interface, tighten the security of data and act as a single source for all information as the campaign develops.