The largest of the new plants starting up in 2006 will be in Canada--the grassroots 71 million standard cubic feet/day (MMscfd) hydrogen plant nearing completion in Edmonton, AB.
What does SCFD stand for?
SCFD stands for Standard Cubic Feet/Day (gas production)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCFD
We have 24 other meanings of SCFD in our Acronym Attic
- Southwest Corporate Federal Credit Union (Plano, TX)
- Syracuse Cooperative Federal Credit Union (Syracuse, NY)
- Sarasota County Fire Department (Florida)
- Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (Denver, CO, USA)
- Sedgwick County Fire Department (Kansas)
- Seminole County Fire Department (Florida)
- Shasta County Fire Department (California)
- Shawville-Clarendon Fire Department
- Southern California Frequency Directory
- Spokane County Fire District (Spokane, WA)
- South Carolina Funeral Directors Association
- Scottish Centre for Financial Education (UK)
- Slipped Capital Femoral Epiphysis
- Somali Coalition for Free Expression (Mogadishu, Somalia)
- South Central Florida Express, Inc. (short line railroad)
- Subcontractor Furnished Equipment
- Super Critical Fluid Extraction (seed-oil extraction method)
- Stanmore College Further Education Corporation (Middlesex, England, UK)
- Southeastern Center for Forest Economics Research (Research Triangle Park, NC)
- Self Contained Fluid Filled (cable design)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Khursaniyah gas plant project includes processing facilities for up to 1,000 million standard cubic feet/day of sour gas to produce 560 million standard cubic feet/day of sales gas, 300,000 barrels/day of C2+ natural gas liquids and 1,800 metric tons/day of liquid sulphur.