The tester uses differential pressure decay testing technology to check the housings to a leakage rate accept/reject level of 3 standard cubic centimeters per minute (SCCM) at 10 pounds per sq in.
What does SCCM stand for?
SCCM stands for Standard Cubic Centimeters per Minute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCCM
We have 40 other meanings of SCCM in our Acronym Attic
- Security Control Compliance Matrix
- Self Checking Computer Module
- Senior Cabin Crew Member (airline industy)
- Shock Compression of Condensed Matter (Topical group of the American Physical Society)
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Software Change and Configuration Management
- Software Configuration and Change Management
- Source Code Configuration Management (computing)
- South Carolina Columbia Mission
- Specialist, Canadian College of Microbiologists (Canada)
- Subcommittee on Corrosion & Materials (American Petroleum Institute)
- Summary of Cost Center Man-Hours
- System Center Configuration Manager (Microsoft)
- System COMSEC Control Messages
- Santa Clara County Medical Association (San Jose, CA)
- Santa Clara County Model Aircraft Skypark (San Jose, CA)
- Scottish Cross Country Motorsport Club (UK)
- Senshu Critical Care Medical Center (Osaka, Japan)
- Southern California Cable Marketing Council
- Southern Chester County Medical Center (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The D980 is available in eight different sizes to cover all gases and flows from 10 standard cubic centimeters per minute (sccm) to 30 standard cubic liters per minute (slm), which means that only eight multi-gas digital mass flow controllers are needed to replace hundreds of spare MFCs and part numbers.
In the process, that air flows across the sensor, which measures its amount directly in standard cubic centimeters per minute (SCCM).