For the second consecutive year, Standard Chartered Bank hosted a Macro-Economic briefing session titled: "Transition and Divergence" for its Corporate, Priority and Private Banking clients at Etihad Towers Hotel, Abu Dhabi on Sunday 26 October.
What does STANCHART stand for?
STANCHART stands for Standard Chartered Bank (short form for a well known bank in Asia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
- Star Trek Area Network
- Stärke- und Ausrüstungsnachweis (German)
- State of Hawaii Tele-Health Access Network
- System Trace Audit Number
- Standards and Evaluation
- Standardization Agreement (NATO)
- Military Standardization Agreement - NATO
- Standing Naval Force Channel
- Standing Naval Force, Atlantic
- Standing Naval Force Mediterranean
- Seeking Truth And New Dimensions
- Simply Trust and Never Doubt
- Stand Together Against Narcotics and other Illegal Drugs
- Start Taking Action Now for Diabetes (US national movement)
- Stay True and Never Deviate (youth guidance organization)
- Students of Texas Against Narcotics and Drinking
- Students Taking A New Direction
- Students Taking Action Not Drugs
- Students Taking Action Now: Darfur
- Students Together Advocating Non-Discrimination
Samples in periodicals archive:
Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) declared that it has inked a new 15 years agreement with the Prudential Life Assurance (Thailand).
DE), and UK-based insurer, Prudential plc (LSE: PRU), has said that it has entered into a strategic bancassurance partnership with Standard Chartered Bank (LSE: STAN) (STD.
Auto Business News-October 11, 2012--Volvo Malaysia collaborates with Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia(C)1994-2012 ENPublishing - http://www.
BOFT pointed out that Standard Chartered Bank has over 150 years of history operating in India, where it has 90 branches in 33 cities, making it the largest foreign bank in the country.
He was talking to V Shankar, Group Executive Director and CEO Europe, Middle East, Africa and Americas Standard Chartered Bank who called on him at the Prime Minister House here.
Above, the children with, back row, from left, AMH administrative consultant Yousif Haider, AMH CEO/ CMO Dr George Cheriyan, Standard Chartered Bank CEO Jonathan Morris, Saudi Bahrain Institute for the Blind manager Abdulwahid AL Khayyat, AMH marketing & development manager Bahnaz Abbas and Standard Chartered Bank head of corporate affairs Nimmi Kamal.
Summary: DUBAI - Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) has launched an Online Arabic Resource Centre that will help women start and grow their businesses.