Standard Chart of Accounts -- allows clients to easily map their PORTIA chart of accounts with account numbers to those of their internal system.
What does SCOA stand for?
SCOA stands for Standard Chart Of Accounts
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCOA
We have 44 other meanings of SCOA in our Acronym Attic
- Smithsonian Contributions to Astrophysics (Smithsonian Institute)
- Societe Commerciale de l'Ouest Africain (Paris, France)
- South Carolina Oncology Associates (Columbia, SC)
- South Carolina Optometric Association
- South Carolina Orthopaedic Association
- South Central Officials Association (various locations)
- South Coast Orthopaedic Associates (Oregon)
- Southern California Orofacial Academy (San Gabriel, CA)
- Southern California Outboard Association
- Spinone Clubs of America (non-AKC dog breed)
- Sumitomo Corporation of America (also seen as SCA; New York, NY)
- Supreme Court of Arkansas (judiciary)
- Seawind Catamaran Owners Association of America
- Smart Client Offline Application Block
- Synagogue, Church of All Nations
- Sandia Controllability and Observability Analysis Program
- Selection Committee on Online Australian Publications (National Library of Australia)
- Simple CORBA (Common Object Request Broker Architecture) Object Access Protocol
- Smart Card Object Access Protocol (various organizations)
- Streaker Class Owners Association of the Philippines (sailing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, franchisors who have a standard chart of accounts can greatly assist their franchisees by insisting they use it.
Globally integrated finance organisations are defined as entities that, at a minimum, mandate standards throughout the whole enterprise, along with a standard chart of accounts, common data definitions and common processes.
To overcome these obstacles, you can take a practical approach that involves designing a standard chart of accounts and the accompanying analytical dimensions (e.
ACCPAC is helping create a standard chart of accounts for all LWF field offices to satisfy local statutory accounting requirements.
Developed by the Cognos Innovation Center for Performance Management[TM], Cognos' Group Consolidation and Corporate Reporting Blueprint augments the Cognos 8 Controller solution by providing templates for IFRS and EU specific processes, including for example a standard chart of accounts, dimensionality for segment reporting, and rules for acquisition calculations and currency conversion.
Supporting this trend is the move to implement a standard chart of accounts across the organization.
The prototype software demonstrating the GartnerGroup TCO Analyst methodology reflects technology pioneered by Interpose in its TCO Advisor product and incorporates the Interpose TCO Model -- an industry standard chart of accounts.