Summary: Muscat: The Ministry of Information, in collaboration with the UK International Standard Book Number (ISBN) .
What does SBN stand for?
SBN stands for Standard Book Number (now ISBN)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of SBN
We have 95 other meanings of SBN in our Acronym Attic
- Single Bullnose (tiles & building materials)
- Site Builder Network
- Sociedade Brasileira de Nefrologia (Portuguese: Brazilian Society of Nephrology)
- Sociedade Brasileira de Neurocirurgia (Brazilian Society of Neurosurgery)
- Society for Behavioral Neuroendocrinology
- South Bend, IN, USA - Michiana Regional Airport (Airport Code)
- Southern Blue Nile (Sudan)
- Special Billing Number
- SportBikers Network
- Spring Break Nationals (trade show)
- State Bar Number (attorney)
- Static Bayesian Network (information processing)
- Stop Bullying Now
- Strong Base Number (petroleum and lubricant industry)
- Strontium Barium Niobate
- Student Broadcast Network
- Superior Business Network (Costa Mesa, CA; est. 2002)
- Surface Bullnose
- Single Breath Nitrogen (respiratory test)
- Salmon Bay Natural Area (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Muscat, Dec 31 (ONA)--- The Ministry of Information, in collaboration with the UK International Standard Book Number (ISBN) Agency, started granting the ISBN in the Sultanate.
com website can arrange to have a real-time quote prepared for them by entering the International Standard Book Number (ISBN) for the books they wish to sell.
Habeeb believes that the International Standard Book Number (ISBN), what he describes as "the lynchpin of the Western publishing industry," is key.
It's a real book, complete with a glossy jacket and even a standard book number code.
The book is made up of 30 microtablets, each carved on a polished piece of single crystalline silicon, and has its own International Standard Book Number (ISBN 978-1-894897-17-4).
1993) Plasticity and Creep, theory, examples, and Problems, International Standard Book Number 0-8493-9936-X.
com) to purchase a set of International Standard Book Numbers (ISBN), a unique 10-digit number that identifies one title or edition of a title.