After you submit a request in PBUSE, you should interface daily (blastprocess or by Secure File Transfer Protocol [SFTP]) with the Standard Army Retail Supply System (SARSS) or Global Combat Support System-Army (GCSS-Army) to get an updated status on your requisition.
What does SARRS stand for?
SARRS stands for Standard Army Retail Supply System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of SARRS in our Acronym Attic
- Saskatchewan Association for Resource Recovery Corporation
- Selected Acquisition Report Review Course (DSMC)
- South Atlantic Regional Resource Center (Plantation, FL)
- South Atlantic Road Racing Championship
- South Australian Road Runners Club
- Southwest Autism Research and Resource Center (Phoenix, Arizona)
- South Australian Retired Railway Employees Club Inc. (Australia)
- Search and Rescue Request (US DoD)
- South Australian Rural and Remote Medical Support Agency (Wayville)
- Search and Rescue, Resuscitation and Rewarming in Accidental Hypothermia
- Scaled Attachment Random Recursive Tree
- Severe Anemia Requiring Red Blood Cell Transfusion
- Sexual Assault Response and Recovery Team (Stanford University; California)
- Substance Abuse Residential Rehabilitation Treatment Program
- Sacral Anterior Root Stimulator
- Safety and Reliability Society (UK)
- Sample of Anonymized Records
- San Antonio Rotablator Study
- Schweitzer Alpine Racing School
- Schweres Akutes Respiratorisches Syndrom (German: Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By working with all Fort Bliss units to establish passive data-pull connectivity with the US Army Logistics Support Activity (LOGSA), all portal users can view customizable Standard Army Maintenance System (SAMS), Standard Army Retail Supply System 2 (SARRS2), and Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced reports.
STAMISs include the Standard Army Maintenance System (SAMS), Standard Army Retail Supply System (SARSS), and Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) and are supported by the very small aperture terminal (VSAT), and Combat Service Support Automated Information Systems Interface (CAISI).
As the ASC DMC branches transitioned to GCSS-Army, they reduced the parameters managed and reviewed daily in legacy standard Army management information systems (STAMISs), such as the Standard Army Retail Supply System (SARSS).
PBUSE interfaces with several other critical logistics systems, including LOGSA LIW, the Standard Army Retail Supply System, the Defense Finance and Accounting Service Corporate Database, the Army War Reserve Deployment System, the General Funds Enterprise Business System, the Central Issue Facility-Installation Support Module, the Worldwide Ammunition Reporting System, and Program Executive Office (PEO) Soldier's fielding application.
Turn the tag in to the first element of your chain of command that has a Standard Army Retail Supply System (SARSS) computer.
Everything that comes to the RSY is processed in the Standard Army Retail Supply System as "found on installation" and cannot be used to fill requisitions in Afghanistan except indirectly through the Defense Distribution Depot in Kandahar.
The unsecure version connects directly to STAMISs, such as the Standard Army Maintenance System and the Standard Army Retail Supply System.