Data for this research were obtained from the 2008 Nationwide Inpatient Sample, 2009 Medicare Provider Analysis and Review file, Florida fiscal year 2006-2007 Medicaid claims and 2007-2008 Medicare 5% Standard Analytical Files.
What does SAF stand for?
SAF stands for Standard Analytical File (Medicare)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SAF
We have 317 other meanings of SAF in our Acronym Attic
- Spatial Aggregation Framework (data management)
- Special Action Force
- Specific Absorbed Fraction
- Spectral Analysis Facility
- Spindle-Assembly Factor
- Sponge Awareness Foundation (band)
- Sport Aid Foundation
- Spouse Approval Factor (stereos/gadgets)
- Sri Ariyajothi Foundation (Sri Lanka)
- Stakeholder Advisory Forums
- State Aviation Fund (various locations)
- Status - Alpha File
- Stavanger Arkitektforening (Norwegian: Stavanger Architectural Association)
- Store And Forward (JMS message; BEA)
- StoryTellers of the American Frontier
- Strategic Air Force (US DoD)
- Strategic Architect Forum
- Stress Amplification Factor
- Structural Adjustment Facility
- Stuck-At Fault
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the 100% Inpatient Standard Analytical file is roughly 45 Gigabytes whereas the 100% MedPAR file is about 6 Gigabytes.
Drawing upon Accuro's proprietary data set as well as the CMS Standard Analytical File, providers can now compare charges for designated HCPCS/CPT codes against those of up to 10 other facilities.