The Stages of Concern Questionnaire quantifies these seven different stages of concern.
What does SoCQ stand for?
SoCQ stands for Stages of Concern Questionnaire
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SoCQ in our Acronym Attic
- Sumatran Orangutan Conservation Programme
- Saudi Organization for Certified Public Accountants (Saudi Arabia)
- Serious Organised Crime and Police Act (UK)
- South Orange County Pediatric Associates (California)
- Syracuse-Onondaga County Planning Agency (New York)
- Special Operations Command, Pacific (Camp H M Smith, Hawaii)
- State Ordinance on Company Pension Funds
- Society of Chief Personnel Officers (in Government Services; UK)
- Sex Offender and Child Predator Registry (Louisiana State Police)
- System of Care Practice Review
- Seattle Office for Civil Rights (Washington)
- Soccer Officials of the Capital Region
- Special Operational Capability Report
- Stand-alone Optical Character Reader
- State Operated Community Residence
- Statistics Online Computational Resource
- Summary of Care Record (medical care)
- Society of Clinical Research Associates
- Southern Oregon Christian Riders Association
- System of Cooperation for Research and Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
To measure the SoC of counselors in the state, we used a shortened version of the Stages of Concern Questionnaire (SoCQ) developed by Bailey and Palsha (1992) to minimize the burden of completing the questionnaire on respondents, and to ensure that the informed consent, demographic questions, and SoCQ questions would fit on a single sheet of paper.
Hall, George, and Rutherford (1977) developed a 35-item Stages of Concern Questionnaire (SoCQ) to measure the intensity of each SoC.
The Stages of Concern Questionnaire (SoCQ) (Hall, George, & Rutherford, 1986) was used to assess concerns related to family-centered services.