CAPTION(S): | PICTURED OF HEALTH: Patient transport service locality director Diane Williams (centre) with (from left) apprentices Matthew Gudgeon, Rachel Henderson, Kelly Allwood and staff development officer Gill Dyson
What does SDO stand for?
SDO stands for Staff Development Officer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDO
We have 108 other meanings of SDO in our Acronym Attic
- Software Defined Operations (Cisco)
- Software Delivery Optimization (Borland)
- Software Development Outsourcing
- Solar Dynamics Observatory (satellite)
- Solenoid Driver Output
- Solution Delivery Officer (supply chain management)
- Special Duty Officer (various armed forces)
- Special Duty Only
- Speedometer Drive Output
- Squadron Duty Officer
- Staff Duty Officer
- Stamp Distribution Office (US Postal Service)
- Standards Developing/Development Organization
- Standards Development Organisation (various organizations)
- State Demography Office (Colorado)
- Stormwater Discharge Outfall
- Strategic Debriefing Officer (US DoD)
- Sub Divisional Officer (india)
- Sudden Death Overtime
- Super Dancer Online (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Staff development officer Helen Dyer said: "Everyone studying for a qualification is to be congratulated for their commitment to raising standards.
Andrew Morgan, staff development officer at the University of Wales, Swansea, has said undergraduates need more help studying now.
Asda manager Tony, and Pamela, 31, a staff development officer, of Clarkston, Glasgow, must pay in at least pounds 1000 a month to their Premier Plus account.
ASDA staff development officer Sue Newton said: "Our aim is to make the courses memorable.
Unpublished paper presented at program entitled Staffing in academic libraries: Visions and practicalities for using support staff and professional staff sponsored by the ACRL Personnel and Staff Development Officers Discussion Group, January 22, 1993, Denver, Colorado.
Caroline, who works as a staff development officer at Kirklees College, said: "It's only a small garden but it has suited us during our time here as we're not great gardeners.
Madi Pilgrim, divisional staff development officer, said: "This is a very exciting and innovative initiative that will make a difference to bus users.