Colleagues who have been in the council for many years confirm that the Stadtrat (city council) really has improved its collaboration.
What does StR stand for?
StR stands for Stadtrat (Austria, Europe)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of StR
We have 236 other meanings of StR in our Acronym Attic
- Sold To Rent
- Southwest Times Record (newspaper)
- Speaker Trained Recognition (speech recognition systems)
- Special Theory of Relativity
- Specialised Technology Resources (UK) Ltd.
- Specialized Tone Receiver (Sprint)
- Spot The Reference
- Springfield Terminal Railway Company (North Billerica, MA)
- Spurious Trip Rate
- Square to Round (mechanical)
- Stall Torque Ratio (torque converter)
- Stamford Twin Rinks (Stamford, CT)
- Stand to Reason (Signal Hill, CA)
- Standard Training Requirement
- Starboard Thermal Radiator
- State Teachers Retirement (various locations)
- State Transition Rule (language)
- State- and Time-Dependent Routing
- Statutory Tax Rate
- Steel Tank Rectifier
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harmless complacency is embodied in several figures, but most consistently in the Stadtrat and the Apotheker, who are the consumers of culture, and the Bayreuth musical establishment, who are purveyors of a specialized and deeply revered material culture.
LA Berlin, Josephine Levy-Rathenau, An Herrn Stadtrat Simonsohn, Rep.