What does STECI stand for?
STECI stands for St. Thomas Evangelical Church of India
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Shiga Toxin-Producing Escherichia Coli
- Slant Total Electron Content
- Solar Thermal Electric Components
- South Texas Electric Cooperative
- Space Technology Education Conference
- Surgical Technique (course)
- Suzuka Circuit Traffic Education Center (Japan)
- Statistical Tool for Extreme Climate Analysis (Environment Canada)
- Scientific, Technical and Economic Committee for Fisheries (EU)
- Space Telescope European Coordinating Facility
- System Test and Evaluation Criteria Record
- Scottish Terrier Emergency Care Scheme (est. 1976; UK and Ireland)
- Solar Thermal Electric Conversion System
- State Trauma and Emergency Care System (West Virginia)
- Synchronous Terminal Equipment Control System
- State Transportation Employees Credit Union
- Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development (Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship; Ministry of Science and Technology; India)
- Seeley Trunk Encryption Device
- Septic Tank Effluent Disposal.
- Stimulated Emission Depletion