What does SSCHS stand for?
SSCHS stands for St. Scholastica's College of Health Sciences (Tacloban City, Leyte, Philippines)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Secondary Synchronization Channel
- Sisters of Sainte Chretienne (religious order)
- Slotted Seeded Channel Hopping
- Society for the Study of Curriculum History
- South Sunflower County Hospital (Indianola, MS)
- Student Semester Credit Hours
- Sixteenth Street Community Health Center (Milwaukee, WI)
- Southern Strafford Community Health Coalition (New Hampshire)
- Seattle Scientific Corporation Hanford Operations
- Steger South Chicago Heights Public Library District
- Scientific Systems Co. Inc.
- Self Service Check-In
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
- Social Sciences Citation Index (Thompson Scientific)
- Steel Service Center Institute (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Sunbelt Systems Concepts, Inc.
- System Sustainment Communications Improvements
- Systems and Software Consortium, Inc.
- Spanish Society of Clinical Immunology and Paediatric Allergology
- State Spinal Cord Injury Service (New South Wales Department of Health; Australia)