Watson, PhD, RN Senior Vice President, Clinical Services, & CNO Mercy Medical Center Cedar Rapids, IA & President, American Organization of Nurse Executives 2008 100 Great Nurses Janis Anderson Iowa Lutheran Hospital, Des Moines Ruth Anderson Boone County Hospital, Boone Tammy Apana Iowa Health Des Moines, Des Moines Jeri Babb Mercy Medical Center, Des Moines Mary Bartine Marshalltown Medical & Surgical Center, Marshalltown Pamela Behnke-Schaad Mercy Medical Center, Des Moines Taffy Benson St.
What does SLRMC stand for?
SLRMC stands for St. Luke's Regional Medical Center (Idaho)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SLRMC in our Acronym Attic
- Svensk Land Rover Klubb
- Sex-Linked Recessive Lethal (genetics)
- Sony Legged Robot League
- St Louis Regional Library Network
- Sex-Linked Recessive Lethal Test
- Salt Lake Regional Medical (Center)
- Sex Linked Recessive Mutation (genetics)
- Simple Linear Regression Model (econometrics)
- Soft Landing Rubber Mulch (Liverpool, NY)
- State and Local Records Management (Texas State Library)
- State and Local Records Management Division (Texas State Library)
- Standard Labelled Road Network (Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources; Canada)
- Subtrigeminal Lateral Reticular Nucleus
- Scottish Land Rover Owners Club
- Suffolk Land Rover Owners Club (UK)
- Santa Lucia Regional Occupational Program (California)
- Scholarship Loan Repayment Program
- Scottish Left Review Press
- Simplified Radio Link Protocol
- Small Leucine-Rich Proteoglycan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tinstman has served on several charitable/educational boards, including: St.
CASE FACTS: Cal Sheridan was born at 11:52 pm, on March 23, 1995, at St.
Management attributes the operating loss solely to the loss of stroke and neurology patient referrals from St.
SAN DIEGO -- The Softricity Desktop Lays Foundation for On-Demand, Agile IT Services; Simplifies Application Deployment and Management for 3,500 Users Softricity(R), the on-demand application virtualization company, today announced that St.
As Idaho's leading hospital in cancer and cardiology treatment and technology, we feel the time has come to make this highly advanced diagnostic tool available to patients throughout southern Idaho and eastern Oregon," noted Ed Dahlberg, president and CEO of St.
In addition to her affiliation with the Fed's Salt Lake City Branch, she serves as a director of the Boise Airport Commission, the Idaho Business Council (and as a past vice chairman), St.
In order to compete more effectively, the hospital formed a joint venture with the adjacent 303-bed St.