Globeleq, a power company, announced July 1 that it recently completed the sale of 45% of the issued ordinary shares in St.
What does LUCELEC stand for?
LUCELEC stands for St. Lucia Electricity Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Life University College of Chiropractic
- Land Use and Cover Change Dynamics (conference)
- Lutheran Communion in Central and Eastern Africa
- Limkokwing University College of Creative Technology (international school)
- Lincoln Uinta Child Development Association (Evanston, WY)
- Laser Utilizing Communications Equipment (satellite)
- Lincoln University Cooperative Extension
- Lupus Center of Excellence (Pittsburgh, PA)
- LaGuardia Urban Center for Economic Development (New York)
- Linked University Consortium for Environment and Development
- Latinos Unidos Contra El SIDA (Spanish: Latinos United Against AIDS)
- Land Use Change and Forestry
- Lantor Universal Carbon Fibres, Ltd. (Bradford, West Yorkshire, England, UK)
- Latin United Community Housing Association (Chicago, IL)
- Lund University Centre for Health Economics (Lund, Sweden)
- Land Use Change and Intensification (research program)
- Library of University of California Images (digital image databank)
- Lighting Urban Community International Association (Glasgow)
- Looking Up Campus Information (online resource; University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Leatherbacks Under the Care of International Ambassadors
Samples in periodicals archive:
HOUSTON, Texas, July 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Globeleq, the emerging markets power company, announced today that it recently completed the sale of the approximately 45 percent of the issued ordinary shares in St.