Louis; the Missouri Partnership, a non-profit that support state economic development; the Missouri Chamber of Commerce and Industry; and the St.
What does SLCEC stand for?
SLCEC stands for St. Louis County Economic Council (Missouri)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SLCEC in our Acronym Attic
- Sumter Landing Community Development District
- Sierra Leone Civil Defense Force
- Sri Lanka Centre for Development Facilitation
- Shining Light Community Development Organization (Pakistan)
- St Louis County Department of Health
- Service-Learning and Civic Engagement (various schools)
- Spring Lake Computer Exchange (Minnesota)
- Student Leadership and Civic Engagement (University of Wyoming; Laramie, WY)
- System Life-Cycle Engineering
- San Leandro City Employees' Association (California)
- Sri Lanka Computer Emergency Response Team (cyber security)
- Sri Lanka Cricket Foundation
- Streamlined Competition Form (US Army)
- Salt Lake City-Fort Union (metropolitan area; Utah)
- Securities Litigation and Consulting Group (Virginia)
- Senior Leadership Compensation Group (California)
- St. Louis Costumers Guild (St. Louis, MO)
- Staffordshire Ladies County Golf Association (UK)
- St Louis Children's Hospital (St. Louis, MO)
- St Louis City Hospital
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event was attended by representatives of Visteon, the City of Eureka, the St.
received the 2006 Community Partnership Award from the St.
Convergys will move into a former shopping center complex in Hazelwood with economic development incentives and support from the State of Missouri, the St.
Charles County Economic Development Council, and as a loan officer in the financial services office of the St.