Throughout our rigorous testing programme for MoorMaster, we have been consistently impressed by how the technology makes great improvements in safety, and holds the potential to generate marked reductions in vessel transit times," comments Terence Bowles, President and CEO of the St.
What does SLSMC stand for?
SLSMC stands for St. Lawrence Seaway Management Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SLSMC in our Acronym Attic
- Space Life Sciences Lab (NASA; formerly Space Experiment Research and Processing Laboratory
- St. Louis Subbuteo League (table soccer; St. Louis, MO)
- Second Line Sales Manager
- Service Level Status Monitoring
- Simple Line Source Model
- Simplified Linear Shift Map
- Society of Our Lady Saint Mary
- Sri Lanka Saukyadana Movement
- Static Length Subnet Mask
- Stop-Loss/Stop-Movement (US DoD)
- Secondary Literacy Support Network
- Surf Life Saving New South Wales (Australia)
- Surf Life Saving Northern Territory (Nightcliff, Australia)
- Surf Life Saving New Zealand
- Saint Louis Symphony Orchestra
- Scottish Legal Services Ombudsman (now Scottish Legal Complaints Commission; Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Student Legal Services Office (Massachusetts)
- Surplus Lines Service Office (Florida)
- St. Luke School of Medicine (Liberia)
- Surplus Lines Stamping Office of Texas (Austin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With East and West Coast container ports bursting beyond capacity and shippers pulling their collective hair out over delays at intermodal yards, the St.
We want to encourage new business for the Seaway, and more short-haul traffic, carried by smaller ships," said Richard Corfe, President of The St.