Edith School (Livonia, MI) Team 2 * Distance ** Bronze: St.
What does SJE stand for?
SJE stands for St. John the Evangelist (Christian figure)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SJE
We have 21 other meanings of SJE in our Acronym Attic
- St. James' Day Tripper (est. 1987; UK)
- Sallie Jones Elementary School (Punta Gorda, FL)
- San Jacinto Elementary School (California)
- San Jose Earthquakes (soccer team; California)
- Sciences Juridiques et Economiques (French: Legal Science and Economics)
- Single Joint Elevator (oil & gas drilling)
- Social Justice Education
- Sompo Japan Insurance Company of Europe Limited (Sompo Japan Insurance, Inc.)
- Spartanburg Jazz Ensemble (Spartanburg, SC)
- St-Jean-Eudes (Québec, Canada school)
- San Jose-Edison Academy (California)
- San Jose Electric Auto Association (San Jose, CA)
- Stanford Journal of East Asian Affairs (Stanford University; California)
- South Jersey Expo Center (Pennsauken, NJ)
- St. John's Episcopal Church (various locations)
- St. Joseph Engineering College (India)
- Stanford Japan Exchange Club (est. 1954)
- San Jose Evergreen Community College District
- South Jersey Economic Development District
- San Jose Episcopal Day School (Jacksonville, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Linda Fisher Privitera, a priest in the Episcopal Church in the United States, "temporary permission" to function as an associate priest at the parish of St.
When freelance journalist Chuck Colbert interrupted a March 28 Mass at St.
For nearly six years the Divine Rhythm Society held all-night parties in San Francisco's St.
The year began with an opening Eucharistic Liturgy at the Cathedral of St.
Dear editor, This is in reference to the fire damage to St.
Dear editor, I am writing in response to your story about the involvement of John Gallienne as a lay minister and organist in the parish of St.
Choirmaster's presence troubles bishops, June-July) I was surprised to read that John Gallienne has been permitted to participate formally in worship at St.