In the research, professor of Civil Engineering Fotis Sotiropoulos, along with postdoctoral researcher Iman Borazjani, from the university's St.
What does SAFL stand for?
SAFL stands for St. Anthony Falls Laboratory (University of Minnesota)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAFL
We have 1 other meaning of SAFL in our Acronym Attic
- Submillimeter and Far-Infrared Experiment
- Surface-to-Air Fire
- Southern Annual Forest Inventory System (forest ecosystem research program; various locations)
- Statewide Automated Fingerprint Identification System
- Space Agency Forum for the International Space Year
- Southern African Forestry Journal
- Stand-Alone Field Kit
- Sasol Advanced Fuels Laboratory
- Scottish Amateur Football League (UK)
- Selangor Association Football League (Malaysia)
- Summerland Australian Football League (est. 1984; Australia)
- Superficial Anulus Fibrosus Ligament
- South African Footwear and Leather Export Council
- Assistant Secretary of the Army (Financial Management and Comptroller)
- Scanning Acoustic Force Microscope
- Scottish Association of Farmers' Markets (Scotland, UK)
- Scuola di alta Formazione al Management (Italian business school)
- South African Farm Management
- Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army (Cost Analysis)
- South African Facilities Management Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Outdoor StreamLab is a unique facility unlike anything else in the world," said St.
The University of Minnesota team of researchers led by civil engineering professor Fotis Sotiropoulos, director of the University's St.