Deacon candidates have the opportunity for a rigorous theological education at St.
What does SAU stand for?
SAU stands for St. Ambrose University (Davenport, IA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAU
We have 73 other meanings of SAU in our Acronym Attic
- South Asian University
- Southern Adventist University
- Southern Arkansas University (Magnolia, Arkansas)
- Spatial Analysis Unit (various locations)
- Special Assault Unit
- Special Assets Unit
- Spectrum Analyzer Unit
- Splitter Amplifier Unit
- Spring Arbor University (Spring Arbor, Michigan)
- Squadron Augment Unit (active reservists augmenting a fleet or training squadron)
- Standard Advertising Unit (newspapers; publishing)
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- State Agricultural University (India)
- Superficie Agricola Utilizzata (Italian: Utilized Agricultural Area)
- surface agricole utile
- Surface/Search Attack Unit
- Surgical Admissions Unit
- Synchronous Attachment Unit
- San Angelo Umpires Association (San Angelo, TX)
- Sarawak Alumni of the University of Adelaide (est. 2002; Sarawak, Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sister Mary Brigid, head of the Department of Nursing and a professor at St.
He was unable to continue his job as a tool and die maker, so he returned to college and earned a bachelor's degree in computer sciences from St.
He pleaded innocent earlier this week in Davenport in the 1997 assault of a student at St.
Schueller holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in mechanical engineering technology from the Milwaukee School of Engineering, and a Master of Business Administration degree from St.
Gemma Tulud Cruz is originally from the Philippines and has been on the faculty of St.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20081008/CCUSALOGO) Catholic Charities USA honored the following schools: * Barry University * Spalding University * Boston College * Dominican University * Fordham University * Loyola University of Chicago * St.
Undergraduate -- First Place: Morgan Cox, Eastern Kentucky University, Examining the Merits of Faith-Based Approaches for Controlling the Delinquency of Juvenile Offenders; Second Place: Ashley Graves, Eastern Kentucky University, Kentucky Juvenile Substance Abusers Graduate -- Mayu Hayashi, St.