An estimated 25% of new HIV infections in Ontario, Canada, from 2006 to 2008 were among women, according to a study by researchers from the Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences and St Michael's Hospital.
What does SMH stand for?
SMH stands for St Michael's Hospital
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SMH
We have 86 other meanings of SMH in our Acronym Attic
- Société de Microélectronique et d'Horlogerie (French: Corporation for Microelectronics and Watchmaking; Switzerland)
- Soft Master Handover
- Soldiers Memorial Hospital (Canada)
- Somatic Marker Hypothesis
- Sound Mental Health (various organizations)
- South Melbourne Hellas (Melbourne, Australia football club)
- Southern Maryland Hospital
- Spatial Mismatch Hypothesis (labor market theory)
- Spherical Microwave Holography
- Sprague Memorial Hall (Hartford, KS)
- St. Mark's High School (Delaware)
- St. Marks Hospital
- Stade Municipal Haytillon (French football team; est. 1983)
- State Mental Hospital (various locations)
- Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley (pro wrestling personality)
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Studio Museum in Harlem (New York, NY)
- Swope Music Hall (West Chester Univeristy; Pennsylvania)
- Sydney Morning Herald (Australia)
- Syndicat de La Médecine Homéopathique (French: Union of Homeopathic Medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
St Vincent's University Hospital, St Vincent's Private and St Michael's Hospital in Dun Laoghaire operate as a group and treat more than 250,000 patients a year.
Basically, we found that patients in the Wii group achieved a better motor function, both fine and gross, manifested by improvement in speed and grip strength," Saposnik, who is director of the Stroke Outcomes Research Unit at St Michael's Hospital in Toronto, Canada, said.
He was then taken to St Michael's Hospital in Dun Laoghaire and later moved to Our Lady's Hospital for Sick Children in Crumlin.
This study demonstrates that colonoscopy is an effective procedure for the prevention of death from colorectal cancer; it just may not be quite as effective as we've thought in the past," said the lead author on the study, colorectal surgeon Nancy Baxter of St Michael's Hospital in Toronto.
It has been created at St Michael's Hospital, in Warwick, following consultation with patients.
Bosses at St Michael's Hospital, Bristol, have apologised.
CASH raised from a Warwickshire Mela is set to benefit mental health patients at St Michael's Hospital in Warwick.