Charles Edward is linked most closely to the building of the magnificent church of St John The Divine, Kennington, South London in the 1870s.
What does SJDK stand for?
SJDK stands for St John the Divine, Kennington (church; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- San Joaquin Delta College (Stockton, CA)
- Savage Jazz Dance Company (Oakland, CA)
- Scottish Junior Doctors Committee (British Medical Association; UK)
- Shobana Jeyasingh Dance Company (est. 1988; UK)
- Southern Juvenile Defender Center (Montgomery, AL)
- San Joaquin Delta College Teachers Association (Stockton, CA)
- Société Japonaise de Didactique du Français (French: Japanese Society for Teaching of French; Japan)
- Strait of Juan De Fuca
- San Juan de Dios Foundation, Inc (Pasay, Philippines)
- San Juan de Dios Hospital (Pasay City, Philippines)
- Society for Judgment and Decision Making
- Sean James Dolan Memorial Fund (Yardley, PA)
- San Jose Day Nursery (California)
- Scandinavian Journal of Disability Research (Nordic Network on Disability Research)
- South Jersey Dirt Racing
- San Jose Downtown Residents Association (California)
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Sun Java Desktop System
- San Jose Dance Theatre (California)
- St. James' Day Tripper (est. 1987; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Queen and Charles are among 60 stone carvings on the steeple of St John the Divine, Kennington.