St Andrew's Junior School in Brighouse has just received the results of their latest Ofsted inspection.
What does SAJS stand for?
SAJS stands for St Andrew's Junior School (Singapore)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAJS
We have 2 other meanings of SAJS in our Acronym Attic
- South African Journal of Physiotherapy
- South African Journal of Physics
- South African Journal of Public Health (est. 1996)
- Stand Alone Jobs per Hour
- Sylvania Area Joint Recreation District (Ohio)
- Saskatchewan Aboriginal Justice Strategy (Canada)
- School of Advanced Jewish Studies (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Society of American Jurassic Scholars
- Somerset Apple Juice Sampler
- South African Journal of Science
- State Authority for Judicial Statistics (India)
- Syarikat Air Johor Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysian water company)
- South African Journal of Science (Academy of Science of South Africa)
- South African Journal of Sports Medicine
- San Juan National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- South African Judo Union
- Secret Adventures of Jules Verne (fan network)
- Saif Ali Khan (actor)
- School of Applied Knowledge (gaming)
- Secure Attention Key
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sam started at St Andrew's Junior School in Eastern Green last year and fittingly played a little star in his first nativity in December.
Vaughn Thomas, head of nearby St Andrew's Junior School, said: "We closed the whole school so that everyone from St Andrew's, including our teaching assistants and support staff, could attend the conference.
James, a pupil at St Andrew's Junior school, Deys Lane, added: ``Everyone's said I'm really brave - but I'm just so happy Gemma and the baby are okay.
Children from St Andrew's Junior School during the performance (AC270312Cbrig-01) Purchase: www.
But the pupils of St Andrew's Junior School do not know this.
The teaching assistant, who taught in Holly and Jessica's class in St Andrew's junior school, Soham, Cambridgeshire, last year, pointedly did not look behind her, where 18 journalists filled every seat in the public gallery and four others sat at the back of the court with a police press officer and Detective Chief Inspector Andy Hebb, who had helped to lead the early stages of the inquiry.
James, a pupil at St Andrew's junior school in Deyes Lane, Maghull, said: ``I'm just glad my sister and the baby are OK.