Cirkovic, "Pravoslavna crkva u srednjevekovnoj srpskoj drzavi" (Orthodox Church in the Medieval Serbian State), in Srpska pravoslavna crkva, 1219-1969 (Serbian Orthodox Church, 1219-1969) (Belgrade: Sveti Arhijerejski sinod srpske pravoslavne crkve, 1969), pp.
What does SPC stand for?
SPC stands for Srpske Pravoslavne Crkve (Serbian: Serbian Orthodox Church)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPC
We have 698 other meanings of SPC in our Acronym Attic
- Specialized Products Company (Texas)
- Specialty Polymer Coatings, Inc.
- Specific Purpose Company
- Specimen Processing Control (analytical procedure)
- Speech Communications
- Sports Performance Coach (various organizations)
- Sprawiedliwoœci I Praw Czlowieka
- Sprint Personal Conferencing
- St. Peter Cathedral (various locations)
- St. Peter Claver (various locations)
- Staff Planners Course
- Stall Protection Computer
- Stalybridge Photographic Club (UK)
- Standard & Poor's Compustat (McGraw-Hill division)
- Standard Parts Catalog
- Standard Plate Count
- Standard Player Contract (sports law)
- Standard Plumbing Code