D theses accepted by Sri Venkateswara University in Botany.
What does SVU stand for?
SVU stands for Sri Venkateswara University (Tirupati, India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SVU
We have 27 other meanings of SVU in our Acronym Attic
- Silicon Valley Training Technologies
- Surface Vessel Torpedo Tube
- Seneca Valley Trout Unlimited (blog)
- Super Villain Team-Up (comic strip)
- Savusavu, Fiji - Savusavu (Airport Code)
- Service de La Vie Universitaire (French: Service Life University)
- Sociedad Venezolana de Urología
- Society for Vascular Ultrasound
- Southern Virginia University (Buena Vista, Virginia)
- Special Victims Unit
- Surface Vehicle Unit
- Sweet Valley University (part of the Sweet Valley High young adult book series created by Francine Pascal)
- Syrian Virtual University
- Scandinavian Virtual Union Catalogue
- Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering (India)
- Silicon Valley Users Guide (California)
- SystemVerilog User Group
- Saint Vincent's University Hospital (Dublin, Ireland)
- Stichting Verenigde Universitaire Huisartsopleidingen (Dutch: University General Education Foundation United)
- Stinger Vehicle Universal Launcher (Stinger anti-aircraft missile)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reddy teaches at the Center for Southeast Asian and Pacific Studies at Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
He has been bestowed with honorary doctorate degrees from Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University in 2008 at Hyderabad & Sri Venkateswara University in 2007 at Tirupati.
in philosophy and was completing a doctoral dissertation on Jean-Paul Sartre at Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, when she ended her own life in 1981.
As no comprehensive survey has been conducted to examine the present conditions of engineering college libraries in Sri Venkateswara University area of Andhra Pradesh in India, the present study has been undertaken to examine the present conditions of these libraries, to assess the extent of meeting the information requirements of users and to identify the drawbacks in the provision of services so that the suggestions can be made to improve these services.
dissertation submitted to Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, India.
Material and Methods The doctoral theses which are the products of research activity were examined for the study: 141 theses in psychology, accepted between 1963-2005 by Sri Venkateswara University,Tirupati, Osmania University, Hyderabad, and Andhra University, Visakhapattanam.