Srivastava has provided cardiac surgical care for patients at Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences in Puttaparthy, a charity hospital in South India, for more than ten years.
What does SSSIHMS stand for?
SSSIHMS stands for Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences (Bangalore, India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Stainless Steel Structural Hollow Sections
- Signatures, Sensors, and Signal-processing Integration
- Site of Special Scientific Interest (British Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981)
- Site of Special Scientific Interest (under Antarctic Treaty)
- Skin and Skin Structure Infection
- Soil Science Society of Ireland
- Solid State Storage Initiative (Storage Networking Industry Association)
- Steelman Software Solutions, Inc. (Ontario, Canada)
- Strategic Security Solutions International (Afghanistan)
- Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning (India)
- Sites of Special Scientific Interest (UK)
- Silicon Sensing Systems Japan (various locations)
- Smart Start San Jose (education initiative; San Jose, CA)
- Student Struggle for Soviet Jewry (est. 1964)
- Surface Science Society of Japan
- Sharp Shooting Shadow Killerz (gaming clan)
- Stockholms Skridskoseglarklubb (Swedish: Stockholm Ice Skate Sailing Association)
- Students Supporting Street Kids (UK)
- Svenska Shetland Sheepdog Klubben (Norwegian: Swedish Shetland Sheepdog Club)
- Senior Services of Seattle/King County
Samples in periodicals archive:
Free treatment in India The Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences in Whitefield, Bangalore, India, offers free treatment to people who cannot meet the expenses for cardiothoracic and vascular surgery in India, provided they provide detailed medical reports.