html#utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=Insurance Sri Lanka insurance industry is witnessing a strong growth inclination over the past few years on the back of growing insurance awareness, rise in per capita income and economic growth.
What does SLI stand for?
SLI stands for Sri Lanka Insurance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SLI
We have 202 other meanings of SLI in our Acronym Attic
- Source Language Instruction (old IBM mainframes)
- Southwestern Louisiana Institute
- Soutien Logistique Intégré (French: Integrated Logistics Support)
- Space Launch Initiative (NASA planning)
- Specific Language Impairment (developmental language disorder)
- Speech and Language Impaired
- Speech Language Impairment
- Spoken Language Impairment
- Spoken Language Interface (software)
- Sports Legacy Institute
- Standard Life Investments
- Stark Line Intensity
- Starter Light Ignition
- Starting, Lighting and Ignition (automotive/batteries)
- State Labour Inspectorate (various locations)
- Strategic List Item
- Street Lamp Interference (SLIder)
- Student Life Instructor
- Subscriber Line Interface (Siemens)
- Success Likelihood Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other key Lankan firms taking part are the Rubber Research Institute, Sri Lanka Insurance Co, Industrial Development Board, Palmyrah Development Board and the Handicraft - Cheer Project.
Although several state enterprises--including Sri Lankan AMines, Sri Lanka Telecom and the Sri Lanka Insurance Corporation--have been privatised in the effort to trim the budget deficit, many more are billed for restructuring.