London, Sept 26 ( ANI ): US fast food giant Burger King has a new addition for its Japanese franchise - black bamboo and squid ink burger.
What does SQINK stand for?
SQINK stands for Squid Ink
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Superconducting Quantum Interference Device
- Satellite Quick Look Interactive Display System
- Science Question in Feminism (Sandra Harding book)
- Service, Quality, Innovation and Fun (business motto; Cohen and Company; various locations)
- Superconducting Quantum Interference Filters
- Security and Quantum Information Group (Technical University of Lisbon, Portugal)
- Supplier Quality Information Group (US Department of Energy)
- Simultaneous Quad Infrared Imaging Device
- Sieval Quality Interim Management (Netherlands)
- Square Inch (usually seen as SQ IN)
- Shop Qualification Improvement Program (Navy)
- Software Quality Improvement Plan
- Sprint Quality Improvement Process
- Strategic and Quality Improvement Plan (Australia)
- Supplier Quality Improvement Program
- Service Quality Information System
- Soil Quality Information Sheet (USDA)
- Staff Quality Improvement System (evaluation tool)
- System for Quick Image Search
- Southern Queensland Institute of TAFE
Samples in periodicals archive:
Van Zyl and Farooq's winning menu offered a starter including eel variation, eel terrine with asparagus, eel paupiette with herb salad and squid ink tuile, and eel ravioli with sage butter.
They took the challenge to create a dish in 30 minutes - black squid ink tagliolini with clams, cherry tomatoes and wild mushrooms - and impress the demanding chef with their partnership.
Jamie is introducing a Truffle Risotto, a Squid ink Risotto and aRisotto Milanese but what's so special about these dishes is the rice he will use.
Jamie is introducing a truffle risotto, a squid ink risotto and a risotto Milanese, but what's so special about these dishes is the rice he will use.
The creations include the Shepard Fairey, made with raspberry liquor, vodka and a splash of cranberry juice; a spicy cocktail from rebel artist David Ellis, which is a blend of 151 liquor, squid ink, hot sauce, olive brine and horseradish; and a Martini cocktail from Kenny Scharf, which features tequila reposado, triple sec and muddled blackberries, strawberries, mint and fresh lime juice.
Squid Ink Manufacturing, a manufacturer of inks and inkjet printing equipment, announces the signing of Grosel Industrial Sales to distribute Squid Ink's VDP In-Line variable data printing system in Ohio, Michigan, and Kentucky.
If the Puck sensations on the Grammy menu were baked macaroni and cheese with white truffles and Canadian cheddar, and Kobe beef meatloaf with caramelised brown sugar ketchup with crispy onions, the star cast of the Governor's Ball spread ( you must check out Squid Ink on LA Weekly Blogs for details of the preps and some scrumptious pictures) has smoked salmon Oscar statuettes with caviar and fresh cream, Dover sole served with a vegetable paella, black truffle pizza with ricotta and thyme, and a procession of desserts, including the most desirable dark chocolate lollipops crusted with candied ginger.