Squash Rackets Federation of India, of which Ramachandran is the secretary general, is amongst the remaining 15 per cent bodies which are yet to give their consent on the proposal.
What does SRFI stand for?
SRFI stands for Squash Rackets Federation of India
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRFI
We have 4 other meanings of SRFI in our Acronym Attic
- Sichenzia Ross Friedman Ference LLP (law firm; New York, NY)
- Simcoe Rotary Friendship Festival (Ontario, Canada)
- Southern Regional Forest Forum (est. 1977; Australia)
- Standby Recovery Financing Facility (Global Facility for Disaster Reduction and Recovery)
- Structural Rescue and Firefighting (Australian Air Force)
- Split-Radix Fast Fourier Transform
- Sears Receivables Financing Group, Inc. (Delaware)
- Stack Robust Fine Granularity Scalability (video coding technique)
- Satyajit Ray Film Institute (Kolkata, India)
- Scheme Requests for Implementation
- Supplementary Request for Information
- Sue Ryder Foundation in Malawi
- Sunoco Ron Fellows Karting Championship
- Self-Realization Fellowship Lessons (Paramahansa Yogananda lectures)
- Simcoe Rural Fastball League (Canada)
- Standard Royalty Free License (intellectual property)
- State Revolving Fund Loan
- Self Referential Five Letter Acronym
- Single Row Facility Layout Problem (computing)
- State Revolving Fund Loan Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Championships Committee will seek, in conjunction with Squash Rackets Federation of India, to find a suitable date to reschedule the International Doubles during the year," said World Squash Federation (WSF) Championships Committee Director and on-site Technical Director George Mieras.
The tenure of the newly- elected officials of the IOA, led by Squash Rackets Federation of India chief Ramachandran, will not be a fouryear term but will end in 2016.