69 billion square meter equivalents in June far outpaced the rest of the world's growth of 261 million square meter equivalents, and contributed to the highest volume of imports for any month and first half on record, according to Naomi Freeman, international trade specialist at the U.
What does SME stand for?
SME stands for Square Meter Equivalent (textile trade)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SME
We have 285 other meanings of SME in our Acronym Attic
- Solutions Middle East
- Sony Music Entertainment
- Soy Methyl Ester (biodiesel)
- Spatial Modeling Environment
- Special Minister of the Eucharist
- Special Mission Equipment
- Specialized Market Expert
- Spontaneous Music Ensemble (est. 1966)
- Sports Media Entertainment (broadcast outlet)
- Squadron Medical Element
- Standard Model Extension (physics)
- State Machine Editor
- Static Model Exchange
- Stato Maggiore dell'Esercito (Italian: Army General Staff)
- Storage Media Encryption (various companies)
- Stratégie Marine Européenne (French: EU Marine Strategy)
- Subject Matter Expert
- Subject Matter Expertise
- Submucosal Extension
- Submucosal Mass Effect
Samples in periodicals archive:
Discussions continue as to the precise certification and administration mechanism which should prevail to comply with the provisions of the legislation; Year-1 allocations have been made for 250 million square meter equivalents (SMEs) for knitted apparel (except socks and t-shirts) from U.
imports of cotton sheets from Pakistan jumped 1,153 percent in square meter equivalents versus the previous year's quarter.